Sunday, 17 June 2007

Welcome Evans Family!

Here's to another attempt at keeping each other up to date with everything that's going on in everyone's lives! The other day Tara and I were describing each other's families to the other in preparation of the upcoming family reunions. I quickly discovered that I have no idea what's going with everyone, and my roommate suggested this. It's pretty simple, so hopefully that'll encourage people to update it every so often. Once we all do it for a few weeks, it'll be a habit!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Well I have an account too...but I don't use it very often...

What's google talk? Is more crazy nonsense from Gill?

Jonny Bravo said...

Well, the hope is that you'll use your account more often now so that we can all hear how things are going. I think you need to apply for blogger as well, even though you already have a google account though

Unknown said...

Hi All
this sounds like a great idea- do I have to check this every time or will it alert me?
Anyway I'm sure I will figure it out
Dad

Tom said...

thomas.evans97@gmail.com

So like Dad, I don't blog very often so I'm not sure how to subscribe so I have ready access to post and read and stuff. Someone call me and tell me.