Dear Bruce Geiko Are you Australian Bruce Geiko? With a name like that you might be from the Asian Bruce family tree. Hey Bruce did you know that living under a rock went out a few years ago- unless you are a Bruce with a "condition" and eating bugs Bruce, get with it Spam is so much better.
8 comments:
Nice! I didn't know BYU Let you have pets. You're not breaking the honor code, are you?
well, Bruce isn't wearing any clothes, so that's probably not BYU kosher, but I think they'll let it slide this time
Smarty pants.
What I meant was at BYU-Idaho none of the apartments would allow pets of any sort. Maybe down in Provo (aka Sin City, Utah) they allow it.
really? it's up to the landlords here, and mine said that it was fine as long as my roommates were ok with it
Well that's good then. The REAL question is what will your future wife think of it.
I think Jon needs one more than Bruce does.
Dear Bruce Geiko
Are you Australian Bruce Geiko? With a name like that you might be from the Asian Bruce family tree. Hey Bruce did you know that living under a rock went out a few years ago- unless you are a Bruce with a "condition" and eating bugs Bruce, get with it Spam is so much better.
Wow...you guys are really hard up for things to talk about.
Post a Comment