Thursday, 16 August 2007

Great News for Me

Well, I won another contest....well, it's the same one, and this will make the third time I've won something, which isn't a surprise, because it's a guaranteed win anyway. But besides that, I'm also going to sign up for a free checking account with Key Bank out here, and they'll give me a free iPod Nano! Don't worry, I did it last year as well and it worked out just fine. Anyway, just thought I'd drop a line for all you non-blogging family members (geez, what the heck happened to all of you?!?!) Hopefully if I keep writing stuff, it'll jump start the rest of you...either that, or I'll end up with my own blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

If you won another ipod I would love to have one!!!!! hint hint!!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Jon, do you ever watch Corner Gas? Being in the States you may not but your comment about having your own blog made me think about when one of the characters Hank had a blog and no one ever read it cause he was really lame...yeah...lame.