Saturday, 5 January 2008

Kids For Sale, CHEAP!


Somebody HELP ME!!!!!

3 comments:

Colin C said...

Can you clarify "CHEAP"?

My dictionary gives me three definitions:

1)of little worth because achieved in a discreditable way requiring little effort

2)inexpensive because of inferior quality

3)charging low prices

Mary said...

I'm more than willing to fly out there during spring break to help but if I find any kids in my suitcase when I get home....

Jenny Jo Jen said...

I see that all the comments have been getting away from me...to Colin, low prices as if I try to charge too much then I won't have any buyers! Too Gillian, of COURSE your husband is funnier, someone would HAVE to have a great sense of hunour to marry YOU! To Mary...please bring an extra large suitcase...preferably with a few airholes, er, I mean sight holes so you clothes can see out...yeah, that's it!