Sunday, 31 August 2008

Strange Birthday

Huh! Well thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday!! Let's see there was Dad, Mary...Dad, did I mention Mary? Hmmmm, wait a second, I think I have 10 people in my family!!! Something HORRIBLE must have happened to the other 7!!!!! MARY! IS everyone OK??????? Maybe I got the day wrong....is it the 31st today? Maybe my birthday got moved to September 1st!! Yeah, that's it!

5 comments:

Jenny Jo Jen said...

You of all people....(shaking my head in disappointment) for shame, for shame!

Sharon said...

Guilty. Sorry Jen. I thought about you. Does that count at all??

Dad said...

Dad is so thoughtful and kind- why he even sang the happy birthday to Jen
ANON

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Wow, I wonder who wrote all that nice stuff about Dad??? Hmmmm, a mystery that will never be fully explained.

Melissa said...

Happy b-day Jen!!! I blame Tom, I hve no idea when anyone's birthdays or anniversaries are. Could someone email me a list? Thanks!