Hello Family,
I need your help. Trenton is about to turn 1 on the 30th of September (this month). I'm trying to think of a birthday tradition we could keep in our family that celebrates the life of our kids, not just presents. Any ideas? I had a partial idea, but I don't know what else to do with the idea. I was thinking about writing down accomplishments and unique things from the year and cutting them into strips and have people who are there take turns reading them- but I want to add more pizzazz and creativity to it. Any ideas would be helpful, thanks. What do you do for your kids (or future kids as the case may be)?
Monday, 15 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe you could take the funniest or cutest picture of them from that year and then have it transfered to a cake.
Or you could look up something signifcant that happened on the day they were born and tie that into their birthday. For instance, I was born on Dr. Suess's B-day so my mom makes me green eggs and ham for breakfast.
I think giving presents to his Aunty Jen would be a great tradition to start! She likes chocolate and things bought with money....I mean love!
Post a Comment