Ladies! Do you need to get your husband under control? Well I may be the answer to your prayers. Call Jen for the whoopin' that any out of control husband needs. You can send $49.95 for my instructional video, or for a more personal approach, send a plane ticket to 7130 Lawrence Dr care of "Man Whooper" and I will come to your home and lay a boot kissin' to the brother in question. You can see my work attached and decide if I can be the help that you need. (Note the terrified look in his eye)
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Husband Lasher For Hire
Ladies! Do you need to get your husband under control? Well I may be the answer to your prayers. Call Jen for the whoopin' that any out of control husband needs. You can send $49.95 for my instructional video, or for a more personal approach, send a plane ticket to 7130 Lawrence Dr care of "Man Whooper" and I will come to your home and lay a boot kissin' to the brother in question. You can see my work attached and decide if I can be the help that you need. (Note the terrified look in his eye)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just send cash...that way I don't have to claim it and go through all the hassle of explaining my business to the Government...they are SOOOOO nosy!
Wow there is even stitches!
All that for forgetting valentines day?
Okay Jen, what really did happen, now I have to hear the real story. Even though I'm sure you could do all that on purpose and I'd still consider having you come over to my house. No more video games grrrrr... (P.S Tom if you're reading this I do actually love you=}
It was a hockey incident. He got a stick in the face that required 7 stitches! Needless to say a few days later he went out and bought a visor.
Post a Comment