
Hey kids! With Valentine's Day coming up, I was looking on All Recipes.com for a nice meal for Jason and I and found a cool little list of things you could do in your own home! I think they are especially good for those of us with older kids (well that read the blog anyway)...so just me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway it's all in good fun and here's hoping you all have a romantic LOVE day! I for one will be eating chips and going to bed early as Jason will be working nights....so romantic!!!


- Cover your front door with red gift wrap, white paper lace doilies and pink hearts.
- Fill a basket with red, white and pink carnations, each tied with ribbon.
- Write "Be Mine" on the bathroom mirror using inexpensive red lipstick. (It will come off with glass cleaner--really!)
- Drape a white or red tablecloth on the dining room table and sprinkle liberally with paper hearts, conversation heart candies and wrapped chocolates.
- Be sure to include lots of candlelight, romantic tunes and a little room for dancing.
- Fill red glass votive candle holders with candies.

4 comments:
Well Jen, seeing as I'm ALONE (and enjoying EVERY minute of it. I had no idea that there were so many guys out there who will do anything to get your attention?) I will be NOT be doing anything romantic (which is barfy anyways). So don't feel too bad!!
Awwwww poor Mary! Well not really since you like it!
well, those ideas would have been great, if it wasn't for the fact that Tara reads this blog too. Looks like a super romantic evening of CSI and a couple bowls of frosted flakes! YESSSSS!!!!
Uh DORKS, it doesn't have to be a SURPRISE to decorate your house! You can do it a few days in advance or just use these few ideas to draw from...sheesh! Plus you can also do something romantic as well. A DUH A DUH I NEVER KNEW!
Post a Comment