Thursday, 9 April 2009

Look We're Famous

If you want our autograph just send a self addressed stamped envelope to Murray, Utah.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks Gillian. I still get to use the bus, they just might raise the price. I didn't mean for the post to be depressing. It was a unique experience and we got to be on TV. So if you want to make a funny comment, I promise you won't offend me (unless you started calling me mean names like ugly or something=)

Tara said...

Melissa, you look beautiful on camera!! :) Just move to Provo and then we can make errand trips and take the kids out together all the time.

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Well if you want something done right then you send in Jennifer. Although Melissa looked very nice and was a picture of gentility, Tom on the other hand....well let's just say that that the camera really does add 10lbs....of dorkiness!!!! That's how the saying goes right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!