
What a big day little buddy! We, your extended family, have started a trust fund for you to pay for your future therapy sessions as we know what a trial it is for you to have Gillian as your mother. We love you Cole and just remember, Heavenly Father sent you to her because he knew just how strong you are!! Hang in there little guy!

4 comments:
Actually that's Cole in his 4o's. He gets the bald gene from his mother's side!
Oh man, I don't know if I will ever fit in this family. There's no way I could ever be this mean yet witty... Well, I won't even make an attempt, I will just say Happy Birthday Cole! :)
You're right Tara, I need to be much less mean and more just witty. It's just so hard!!! It's kinda like keeping the "thou shalt not kill" commandment. HAHAHAHA, OK I only killed one person and it was in self defense....sorta.
It's just the way Gill and I are with each other...but you're right, I am trying to change....sorta.
Post a Comment