Ethan turned 3 this year. He's still obsessed with garbage trucks, but he's also really into Buzz Lightyear as well. He got a Buzz suitcase filled with Buzz bedding in the mail from his great aunt Ranee.
Corryn, so she wouldn't be jealous, was given a Mulan doll in the package as well.That night I found he asleep with her doll. She had removed the doll's pants but kept her shoes on... because, you know, that's the best way to sleep.
Ethan's party was jam packed full of kids! It was ice-cream themed and co-hosted with Ethan's best friend Eliza who was turning 2.
These are the favors I made, candy inside of popsicle molds.
Eliza's mum made beanbags for a game. It was a huge hit.
Ethan was a little sad when we sang happy birthday to him at his party in the park. For the weeks leading up to his birthday, I had been trying to get him excited about his party. He kept telling me that he wanted us to sing "happy birthday dear garbage truck" instead of "happy birthday dear Ethan". So on his actual birthday I made him a garbage truck cake to try to make up for the party mishap. :)







1 comment:
I love watching the videos you send, it's like I've had a part in their day. xo
Post a Comment