The coolest, most hip happenin' blog available to the blogging bloggers blog world!
What happened? Have you been drinking again?
that darned ol mountaindew
okay why is the truck pink? That should be the real question.
But really, what happened?
I'm going to show this to Jason so he'll know where I got my driving skills from.
It almost looks like something an asian would do down here...You sure your not asian gpa? i swear i saw you do your geneologey....
Pink- I have no idea- Anyway an interesting experience
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What happened? Have you been drinking again?
that darned ol mountaindew
okay why is the truck pink? That should be the real question.
But really, what happened?
I'm going to show this to Jason so he'll know where I got my driving skills from.
It almost looks like something an asian would do down here...You sure your not asian gpa? i swear i saw you do your geneologey....
Pink- I have no idea- Anyway an interesting experience
Post a Comment