Friday, 27 July 2007

Gillian the Dumbillian

I'll thank you NOT to keep putting up dumb pictures of me!!! Seriously though, that was a pretty funny shot. I look like a cartoon character!! Anyway, I'm getting SUPER fat you'll all be glad to know and I cannot wait until this baby is on the other side of me. It takes up valuable real estate from my lungs and I also am a little disappointed that I'll be 8 months pregnant for my 30th birthday. *SIGH* Can you tell I need sympathy? K, well g'night!

3 comments:

Jonny Bravo said...

yeah, but can it really stand up against that one of mom and dad?

Tom said...

HAHA! You're fat!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Well if you must know Gill, I was planning on getting totally wasted and bungee jumping out of a hot air balloon...but now that I'm PREGNANT (and LDS) I can't do that anymore now can I? As for the fat comment Thomas...I'm telling your wife you said that!