Thursday, 20 September 2007

Good news for me!


President Hinckley recently came and gave the devotional on Tuesday here at BYU, and one of the first things he mentioned was that the Marriott School recently was ranked #1 as a regional school in the entire US. Pretty neat eh?

5 comments:

Jenny Jo Jen said...

I don't get it.

Jonny Bravo said...

the marriott school, which is the business school at BYU, is really awesome according to the Wall Street Journal....which makes me cool by association

Jenny Jo Jen said...

I see...well if that makes you cool by association, then I guess that means I'm cool by my association to you. Cool!

Colin C said...

So Jon,

Did you end up staying in the Choir?

Jonny Bravo said...

yeah! I decided to do it again this year, and so far it looks like it's going to a great semester. We're recording a broadcast for PBS which hopefully will air for the next few years, so it looks like I'm going to be famous. By the way Colin, how come I rarely hear from you on here?