Saturday, 22 September 2007

New Weiner Babies

*sigh* well since I'm writing this it means that I didn't go into the expected early labour that I wanted to. I wanted the baby to come yesterday so then J had the weekend off and it would've been the most convenient. But I spoke to my friend Jennie and she made the comment that she doesn't think the Lord cares much for convenience and I am now inclined to agree. Actually it makes a lot of sense since if everything in life was easy then how would we grow right? I will say though that not everything has to be HARD *ahem*! Also why is everything highlighted in my post?

3 comments:

Jenny Jo Jen said...

and I just thought I'd mention that you smell like butts!

Dad said...

Ah the challenges of school on earth. I agree it would be so much better if we could set the tests and classes BUT then we would all be like those who blame everyone else for their problems so they can justify there state

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Uhhh dad? I think you commented on the wrong post. But thanks for agreeing with me that Gill is a dork!