Monday, 19 November 2007

Jello: Dessert or Sidedish?

Ok, we had this debate in one of my meetings for Men's Chorus. Is Jello primarily a desert or a side dish? I'd like to hear what everyone here thinks (and I want to get an idea of who's really checking this and who's not)

5 comments:

Mary said...

I suppose that would depend on how it's presented. Mom used it as a side dish when she put little bits of vegetables in it. But if it was just plain jello then it would be a dessert, not a great one, but still just dessert.

Colin C said...

Put me down for dessert!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

I think that unless it has a steak in it, it's dessert. I also think Jon needs to know the difference between desert and dessert. Remember Jon, if it's dessert than you want two of them!! (The S's). And you live in the other one...isn't Utah a desert?

Dad said...

Good Question. It depends on the context of the whole - in the is case a meal. mixed with carrots its a side dish, then straight I'd say dessert
I agree with Mary- she's so smart now that she's getting 90's in MATH!!!!!!!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

90's in MATH??? Mary, you are a genius!! I could barely squeak by!