Thursday, 7 February 2008

The arrival of Tara!

Guess who's postin' now?!? That's right guys, I'm now a part of the Evans Family Connection! Pretty soon it will be official as I become a REAL Evans. :) So, here you go, my first post. I sent off the thank you cards to Mom and Dad's house a couple of days ago so hopefully they will arrive here in the next week or two.... month or two.... Daggum mail system!

7 comments:

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Daggum? That's pretty strong language for a soon to be Evans little lady. In this family we like to stay away from such 1800 cowboy jargon such as "daggum." Instead, try words like "Totally lameazoid," or "like, gnarly dude...gnarly." If you're happy words like "radical" or "totally happenin'" may be used. In time, you'll learn young Tara...in time.

PS. Welcome to the Kool Kids Klub,or as we like to say, the KKK....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, we might want to rethink that.

Colin C said...

Don't let Jenjenthenotsogreat influence you Tara. Her vocabulary is still stuck in the 80's when her brain stopped developing.

Dad said...

OWWWWE
Tara they are just jealous because of the amazingly far out and groovey glasses that you are wearing.
WELCOME TARA

Tara said...

At this present day I am exquisitely elated for I have been given the richest blessing a heart can aspire to receive. The endowment of a distinguished kin is insurmountable and surely something to be cherished. For the opportunity to be a part of the ever dignified Evans Family, I show appreciation to you all. May the blessings of riches be upon you, and your children, and all within your reach.
Eternally Grateful and Forever Yours,
Tara Lee Huston Evans

Is that any better Jen? :)

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Jeez guys, I thought that I was the only funny one around here....I see that I still am.

Amen

Colin C said...

该埃文斯家庭是蛮不错的,甚至第三次的妹妹,但我不能让她知道这一点。

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Gillian, little do you know that what Colin wrote was "woman! Go fix my supper!"