Friday, 15 February 2008

What Jason and I Did For Valentines Day


7 comments:

Jonny Bravo said...

Jason, you appear to have put on some weight.

Tara said...

Kids: "Hey lady, there's a whale in your boat. Free Willy!"
Jen: "Listen up, you little spazoids. I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will cry when they see what I've done to you."

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Tara, I am SHOCKED and a little saddened that you would think that I would call children "spazoids!" It hurts me to even type it...

Tara I will say, your wit is truly matched in joining the Evans Clan!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Didn't anyone also notice that Jason has taken up SMOKING???

Mary said...

Well I personally think he's looking pretty hot!!

Jenny Jo Jen said...

You always did love the stinky ones Mary

Tara said...

Why thank you Jen!
Hey, I don't think Derik is THAT stinky... I think he's quite awesome actually. :)