Does anyone want a kool aid bag or wallet? I will make it for free BUT you must make me at least 2 sales!!! They are super cute and attract a lot of attention so you just have to make the sale. Dorky? Yes. Lame? Maybe but in a cool way!!
*Tara, you could use one to hold your camera equipment!
*Dad, you could put....um....cats in it!
*Gill, maybe you could put your new baby in one
*Tom...you could wear it over your face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3 comments:
the bags are $25 and the wallets are $15 and you can tell them that there's free shipping included.
Jen! I definitely want a wallet! Sign me up for one! I also emailed my girlfriends at work, so maybe we'll get some more takers! :)
i'll have them in the mail next week hopefully. Tara, what colors would you like?
Post a Comment