So, to break up the monotony of the "Gillian Posts", I've decided to add a little bit of spice from the life of Jon. Tara and I sat down this morning to work out some marriage stuff, specifically finding a place to live. We found an ad on the BYU website, got in touch with the couple who were selling it, and checked it out this morning. It's a little basement apartment on a quiet street close to campus, which is what we were hoping to find in the first place. To make a long story short, we signed a contract for our FIRST HOME! HOORAY!
The End
P.S. I'm moving in at the end of June, at which point we'll send some pictures, or upload a video tour, or something cool like that.
The End (for real)
Monday, 5 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations
HORAY FOR ME!!!
Post a Comment