Thursday, 29 May 2008

New Job

So I FINALLY got my summer job and it is the best job ever!!! I showed up on Tuesday thinking I was going for an interview so I'm all dressed up in stupid uncomfortable dress clothes and shoes and apparently I was actually there to start work. So my first day consisted of 5 hours of cuddlingbabbies (I know, rough job right?) But to make all you feel sad for me, I was in very uncomfortable clothes and shoes. The next 2 days consisted of playing with the rompers (2 1/2 -3 1/2 years) and taking them for walks along the water front. I have the hardest job EVER!!!! Tomorrow I will be taking 12 rompers bowling..... should be interesting!!! YAY ME!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Jo Jen said...

Awwww Mary!!! The childcare industry should be filled with people like you who love babies!! Ditto on the babysitting thing...when r u moving out here already???