Wednesday, 24 September 2008
Babies Babies Everywhere
Well some of you may have heard already but Jason and I are expecting....yes Jon, AGAIN! We are super excited as we're hoping this means that we will be able to finally finish off our family...not THAT way, in a less killing and a more no-more-kids-being-born sort of way! Anyway we found out on Sunday and my expected due date is May 31st until I go to the doctor. Anyone care to join me? Tara? Melissa? Even Gill....Cole totally needs a new baby brother or sister! Also Gill could you put that baby countdown thing on the blog that you and Colin had? OK? OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
HA! I'm sure that Tara wouldn't mind having a little tyke running around our teeny tiny apartment, but I think that we might just wait a little longer. Tara, any thoughts?
Story:
Tara's Mom has a twin. The twins (Lynda and Debbie) had little girls around the same time in 1987, me and my twin cousin Amanda. Growing up, Amanda and I always wanted to continue the tradition and have babies at the same time.... well, Amanda just gave birth to her second child, I'm more than a little behind.
So, couple this with the fact that I have fallen in love with all the little kids in Nursery AND the prophets have said to not delay when the opportunity arises.... I'm all for it.
None the less, I have patience... :)
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you have a twin cousin....how does that work exactly?
Ha! You guys are funny. I have a twin cousin because our moms are identical twins and we were born within 6 weeks of each other. Growing up we were identical but as time went on, her having children and me chopping my hair off, we don't look quite the same as we used to. I guess it's not official or anything that we're "twin cousins" but we sure did look alike and were inseparable all throughout our childhood.
EWWWWWWW!!! It IS an alien baby!!! Do you see it blinking or is that just a trick of my eyes?
Yeah, I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!! I was thinking, wow that's quick, but we wouldn't mind being pregnant again now and TJ was born a year ago too. So yeahhhh!!!
I can't really tell which end is up. Is the tail on the bottom? Where is the head....does it have a face yet?
Post a Comment