Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Havin' a BABY!!

I'm totally FREAKIN' OUT!!! Does anyone else find it NUTS that I am going to be a mother of FIVE in 12 days give or take?!?!?!?!?! HELP ME!!!!!

6 comments:

Jason said...

Uhhhh, I don't get it?

Colin C said...

Five kids give or take? You know you've had too many when!

Jonny Bravo said...

well, I think I may have a slight understanding....say around, one fifth perhaps :)

Mary said...

You should have been more like me and just gotten a cat instead!!!

Tara said...

So my mom heard that Mum was coming to help you out and then she said "Jen's the only sibling I haven't met and Regina is way closer than Nova Scotia, I should go up to and help out!" :)

Jenny Jo Jen said...

YAAAAAYYYY for Tara's MOM!!!!! I think we should totally meet under those exact circumstances. When does her flight get in?