Sunday, 31 May 2009
IN LABOR
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am officially in labor. It started about 7:30am with some mild cramping then around 8:30 it was true contractions. It's now about 10:15 and they are 3 minutes apart so I will be in the hospital about noon I imagine. Anyway, I got a blessing this morning and it was really great so all we have to do now is wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
AH! Is anyone going to post pictures or her name? I'm getting super anxious here!!! :)
"Common, someone chant with me, here."
Does this sentence make any sense? :)
How about "c'mon someone chant with me here"! Does that make more sense?
I think we're all straying from what's really important here...namely me. hahahahahahaha! Ok seriously, her name is Quin which means "fifth." Her middle name is Sophia. I will post pics soon.
Post a Comment