Here's a couple of pics to look at while we anxiously await the first photos of QUIN!!! :)
Jon and I recently took a trip up to Boise. My mom threw me a baby shower and handmade me some wonderful maternity pants. My dad took us boating and I painted a mural in his upstairs living room, the "Boise State Bronco Football Room", in just three days.
Jon has recently changed his hair style to an all-around-size 2-buzz. It looks great and Jon likes the fact that he doesn't have to style his hair. He has also become obsessed with Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burgers.
Pregnancy Update: I'm 35 weeks along and Ethan is now in head down position and loves taking the opportunity to stretch his legs into my ribs in the middle of the night. My latest symptom is swelling. I've resorted to strictly flip flops and can't wear my wedding rings anymore.

1 comment:
Uh oh Jon....no wedding rings? You'd better keep an eye on Tara...you know what a hot commodity the 35 week preggo is!! I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment