So Trenton has been uninterested in potty training. I've offered to have him sit on his toddler potty many times and he always says "no." My mom suggested offering him a piece of candy if he'd sit on his toilet. I tried yesterday to offer him a tootsie roll and he has to sit on the potty the whole time he's eatting it. Well, he was suddenly very interested in sitting on the potty. We did this three times yesterday and twice today. The second time he sat on the potty I went to get his tootsie roll from the kitchen when I suddenly heard his potty singing, which means- (drum roll please) TRENTON WENT PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now we owe him a little toy that we promised him if he actually went potty, I'm so excited I didn't think it would happen so soon. I'm sure there is still more work ahead, but congratulations on your accomplishment Trenton!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY Trenton! That means you need to come down and teach your cousin Bree!! I look forward to your visit!
Post a Comment