
This is the ring that Tara decided that she liked. It's a really nice ring, but even better, it's super inexpensive! To give you a hint, my ring will probably cost more than hers. We know someone who sells diamonds at cost, so I think that we'll see if we can get some larger diamonds put in while still keeping the price roughly the same (it's a 10kt gold ring with 1/6 ct diamonds in it). I'd let you know when I was planning on asking her, but she reads this blog too, so.....you'll all just have to wait ;)

8 comments:
Wow, I didn't know they made such nice friendship rings.
Didn't I tell anyone? Well, I suppose that's why we started this blog in the first place. And Colin...hardy har har
Just trying to earn a spot on the blog Jon. Does this hurt my chances of becoming an administrator?
you become an administrator for only four payments of $19.95!! Either that, or you can have your wife do it for you for free
Ummmm.... Did I miss something?
well, we're not engaged yet, but we're looking at buying a ring soon, and I just talked to her parents over the weekend, so.....
Wow- mum tells me that her ring cost $27 and mine $29 I didn't realize I was that extravagant.
I will wait to say congratulations because it seems that Tara doesn't know???
I can tell you that mum is really excited about the hints
Well, well, well....too bad for Tara that Jon smells like poo. Congrats kids!
Post a Comment