Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Our First Road Trip/My Birthday



So I know my birthday was at the beginning of March but it's been a while since anyone has posted so I thought you would like to see this. Jon and I took our first road trip with out new car and went to my home (Boise, ID) for my birthday! Jon drove the whole way, to his request mind you. We spent Saturday with my dad making dinner and watching football. (Jon's newly accuired interest since coming to the States) Sunday we went to church and had the family over at my Mom's for linner. The picture is of everyone firing confetti bombs at the same time. I thought it was pretty cool. :)


So that's what we've done recently! We are also applying to be managers of an apartment complex. We would get free rent and hourly pay! We have an interview on Friday, so if you wouldn't mind keeping that in your thoughts and prayers. Hope everything is going well in your corners of the continent! We miss you!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Looks like a fun trip.
A guy question- is the car holding up OK?

Jonny Bravo said...

It's holding up ok, but has recently decided to start guzzling gas for in-town driving. We get about 26 m/g on the highway, and something like 15 around town. Other than that, it's a great car!